As people have become more and more conscious about their health, a lot of importance is being given to healthy ways of living such as eating right, exercising regularly, and keeping stress levels low. People also have started relying more on natural ingredients to improve the quality of their life as they have understood that consuming loads of pharmaceutical medications only treat the symptoms of whatever disease they may be suffering from, and they also come with their very own side effects. If you are looking for a natural way of prolonging your life and preventing tumors then you should try an old Tibetan remedy. This 2000-year-old remedy treats digestive disorders, prevents brain and heart attacks, prevents the formation and growth of tumors, improves your eyesight, and rejuvenates your entire body.
A 2000-Year-Old Tibetan Remedy That Prolongs Your Life
The 2 basic ingredients of the Tibetan remedy are garlic and lemon and it should be taken on an empty stomach each morning. The active ingredient in garlic is allicin, which has a wide range of antimicrobial activities. It works against different kinds of bacteria, parasites, fungus, and even viruses. It also contains sulfur which is beneficial in keeping your blood pressure under control.12
- 300 grams of garlic
- 1 kg of lemons
- 1.5 liters of water
- Grate garlic and lemons and keep them aside.
- Boil 1.5 liters of water and reduce the heat.
- Then add the grated garlic and lemons along with the juice.
- Cook the ingredients in a covered pot.
- Alternate between high heat and low heat for 15 minutes and not longer.
- Allow the mixture to cool and transfer it to a jar.
- Consume 50 ml of the mixture on an empty stomach each day for 25 days.
- Take a break of 10 days once the mixture is over and repeat the procedure again.
When consuming this mixture, there are a few things you should keep in mind. You should strictly adhere to the dose and should not skip the pause of 10 days. You should discontinue this remedy if you notice a deterioration of your health status. For healthy people, 1 or 2 doses a year is recommended. You can repeat the procedure 2 times at a time with an interval of 6 months.
A Tibetan Tea For Prolonged Life
- 2 liters of water
- 5 grams of ginger
- 1 lemon cut in half
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- A pinch of chili pepper
- A pinch of anise
- Grate the ginger and squeeze the juice out of the lemon and keep them aside.
- Boil 2 liters of water and let it cool.
- Once the water cools add the grated ginger, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of honey, a pinch of chili pepper, and a pinch of anise.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes to let the ingredients infuse.
- You can sip this tea all day long.
You can have it chilled, or you can slightly heat it if you like your tea slightly warm just make sure not to boil it as the ingredients may lose their beneficial properties.
|↑1||Ankri, Serge, and David Mirelman. “Antimicrobial properties of allicin from garlic.” Microbes and infection 1, no. 2. 1999.|
|↑2||Ried, Karin, and Peter Fakler. “Potential of garlic (Allium sativum) in lowering high blood pressure: mechanisms of action and clinical relevance.” Integrated blood pressure control 7. 2014.|
|↑3||Oikeh, Ehigbai I., Ehimwenma S. Omoregie, Faith E. Oviasogie, and Kelly Oriakhi. “Phytochemical, antimicrobial, and antioxidant activities of different citrus juice concentrates.” Food science & nutrition 4, no. 1. 2016.|
|↑4||Kato, Yoji, Tokio Domoto, Masanori Hiramitsu, Takao Katagiri, Kimiko Sato, Yukiko Miyake, Satomi Aoi et al. “Effect on blood pressure of daily lemon ingestion and walking.” Journal of nutrition and metabolism. 2014.|